Friday, October 19, 2012

Midterm autopsy

Result was expected but its still disappointing.

I know what the main problems were and I know for the most part what I have to do in order to fix my failure.
I need to make hard copies of each list so I can easily go through all the words.
Going through the blog is "quick" to find all the words but its not as convenient and it is slower than just reading the words off the paper.
Obviously I need to spend more time in general studying. Need to start early and not wait like I usually do. I'm getting better at it but I still have a lot of work to do. 
Studying with friends always works as long as we all want to study and not just goof off.
I'm pretty disappointing with my self but I know I will do better because I figure things out with time. Working on making that faster too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment