Monday, February 25, 2013

First Quarter Review

I've been very consistent on my blog assignments as a whole.

a.There are some weeks (like this one) where my assignments don't come in on time but I still get them done. I don't think my quality on the assignments is even close to exceptional but I have them done and they could still be used for their purpose if needed. 
I do a good bit of extra work. Prezis for the most part and my Nature Blog which has been neglected lately but I still have ideas for it and content ready to be worked on. 
We (friends and I) are working on the Senior Project right now and we have a pretty creative list of potential content. Its going to be a nice product in the end and I'm looking forward to it. 
b. 
  •  I want to have 3 post a week on my Nature Blog
  • 2 books read a month
  • At least 2 Practice Essays a month
c. We should do more practice for the AP Test. SpectaterSport is a good idea for practicing on the essay. We should continue to work on it. 
More book reading and analysis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment