Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am Here

Being able to work on our goals and groups in class has helped a lot.


I have a few new ideas for my Nature Blog and I'm looking forward  to putting them into practice. I have been able to put a Face Book like system on my blog but I want to be able to add a dislike widget which is harder to find than I thought.
In class learning and advice from my friends is helping me figure out how to write better essays and I'm reading more than I have previously.
Our senior project seem really promising but our ideas are going to be difficult to pull off but possible as long as we plan accordingly and don't procrastinate.  I really want to make a great video and I know we can do it.
This course is very helpful to get my other blog advertisement and followers but I need to make that step first. Plenty of ideas for my second blog I just need to get people involved.  We need a good camera man for our senior project and I'm sure there students willing to do it we just need to get the project rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment