Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pre-Will

a. I would research the person in question but
I don't think that's the point of the question. I don't know who he is but I've heard that name before.
b. Besides the obvious Romeo and Juliet story I don't know much about him.
c. Because he's over used and abused. I think that's the best definition not to mention his name is almost only associated with Romeo and Juliet which is a love story and well that's not very exciting for most guy students and I don't think all girls like love stories either. Especially if its the same one.
d. I'm sure making people do live acting would make people more engaged and laugh (even if they all don't act). Maybe having more Socratic seminars about the story every once and a while would have people more engaged and everyone has to participate this time or receive some sort of humiliation or penalty I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment