Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mid-Term Reflection

I know I could have done better and I plan on proving that next midterm.

a. I figured out that by listing the numbers and letters first before looking at the section saves a lot of time and confusion.
b. Just the fact that I didn't study enough and that I could almost taste the definition or word but just could't quite get it. I also got a little frustrated when I saw similar definitions but didn't know which word was the exact one.
c. I think some of the words I keep hearing in class or the ones me and my friends joke around with will stick with me.
d. Print all the definitions out on paper quick and study with a group but don't get distracted. It's also a good idea to actually study on your own first than go in a group so they can just quiz you or argue with you about the definitions :).

No comments:

Post a Comment